Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Fairytale Life



17 year old Jadyn and her dad are vampire hunters. That is until her dad decides it’s time for Jadyn to have a “normal” life. When he moved them to Miami, Florida the last thing Jadyn expected was for there to be vampires.
Jadyn doesn’t want to have a normal life, but then she starts to make new friends. She starts to think that maybe a normal life might not be so bad after all. But soon she realizes that maybe her friends aren’t “human” as she once thought they were.
On top of everything else a very powerful vampire, Tabatha, seeks revenge on Jadyn. People from her school start disappearing, and people start dying. She wants to stop the deaths, but Tabatha has other plans for her.
Can Jadyn stop the one vampire that is impossible to kill before its too late?


My Review

I have to say that I normally don't like this type of book but it had me hooked from just reading the summary about it. It took me a minute to get into the book, but once I did I could not put it down. The characters are so easy to relate to and so easy to like. 
The author was able to capture teen life so perfectly it had me re-living my teenage years. I loved every twist and turn of this book and highly recommend it!   

I have to give this book 4 penguins!
   

1 comments:

Tiff Pull said...

This sound like a great read. I can't wait to read this. Thanks for your review. I'm glad that you were able to read a different type of book and enjoy it.

Post a Comment