Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've Been Tagged

I got tagged to answer some questions and figured I would give it a go :) Incandescent Enchantments is the blog that tagged me so everyone head over there and check it out!

Rules

Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged. 
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them.
 
 
Questions

Are you a vampire or werewolf kind of person?
Out of these probably a werewolf
 
Do you listen to music when you read?
Sometimes. It doesn't bother me to listen to it while reading
 
Do you prefer to read outside in the sunshine or at night next to a lit fireplace during a storm?
During a storm with a lit fireplace!! 
 
How did you come up with your blog's name?
I love penguins and a friend came up with it for me
 
What's your favorite series?
Harry Potter
 
What author would you love to meet?
Stephen King
 
What's your favorite genre?
I like YA the best but after that just general fiction
 
What book do you REALLY want to be a movie(enough that you think you're going to die)?
I'm not sure about that one. I think a lot of books to movies are ruined when they become a movie
 
How often are you on your blog? On Facebook? Twitter?
My blog is a couple times a week. Facebook and Twitter is daily
 
What do you prefer: ebooks, paperbacks/hardbacks, or audiobooks?
Paperback/Hardback
 
Questions For People Tagged
1) What made you get started in reviewing books?
2) Who is your favorite author?
3) What book could you read over and over again and not get tired of it?  
4) Where is your favorite place to read?
5) What one tip would you give to new bloggers?
6) What do you hate about blogging?
7) When do you do most of your reading?
8)What do you love about blogging?
9) What is your favorite Genre?
10) Kindle or Nook?
 
People I Am Tagging (Only Tagging 5 for now)
1)Tabbs @Insightful Minds 
2)Jenn @Jenn's Book Blog  
4) Paula @ Book Lover Stop  
5)Rachel @ Book Crazy Reviews  
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment