Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Zero to Four Kids

 About The Book:
From Zero to Four Kids in Thirty Seconds is a humorous yet compelling story of a woman who fell hook, line and thousands of dollars in sinkers for a guy with four kids and enough fishing tackle to sink a small boat.
It has 70 tips that are helpful for stepmothers and future stepmothers, and it’s a fun read for any woman who bit off more than she bargained for and gained even more in the end.


 My Review:
When I got the chance to review this book for a book tour I jumped on it just based on the title. I have always wonder how it works becoming a step parent when you yourself had no kids. 
I very much enjoyed this book and the humor that Amy put throughout the book. Her writing is so easy to connect with and so easy to relate to. 
Even though I am not a step mom to other kids I loved the tips throughout the book for them. It helped me relate to my own step mother in ways that I had never considered before. I fell in love with this book and I highly recommend it to anyone, whether you are a step mom or not. I give this book

0 comments:

Post a Comment