Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Black Girl's Poetry For The World

A book on poetry on life and love


My Review:
  I love to read poetry. It is a way to look at the person who wrote it. I have wrote some before but nothing I ever felt good enough. But I have always loved reading poetry others have written so when I got the chance to review this book I was so excited! This book is so real and down to earth. I found myself relating to so many of the poems. It's not all love and perfect like some poems are. It was about real life issues that everyone faces. I happened to read the book when I was going through a hard time in my life and it was so helpful to me to see that others go through what I go through and that someone else knows how I am feeling. I also looked at it and realized that things will get better and that sometimes people are worse off then I am and I need to be thankful for what I do have. If you like poetry please look into this book. I give this book
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment