Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gothic Spring

About The Book:
Victorine Ellsworth knows something about the death of the vicar's wife...but what? Is she the killer? Or the next victim? GOTHIC SPRING is a journey into a mind that is unraveling. Victorine is a young woman poised at the edge of sexual awakening and cursed with more talent and imagination than society will tolerate. The conflict between her desire and the restrictions that rule her life lead to tragic circumstances.

My Review:
    The book took me a few pages to get into but once I got into it I was hooked. I thought it was going to be a love story and follow a certain plat line but I was so wrong! I loved the twists toward the end of the book and without giving anything away it was so unexpected! I got to a point in the book where I could not put it down. I was reading everywhere I went and made sure I had the book with me at all times! It was a very good read and a very good plot! I would give this book 4 Penguins! It is  a must read book! 

New Cover:
 The cover you see above is the older print. The new cover is below and so beautiful! I can only imagine that it looks better in person! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment