Sunday, June 3, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:A Struggle To Survive

About The Book:
   Sometimes random acts of kindness from a stranger or even a perceived enemy cannot only save a life, they can also teach priceless lessons that will follow us forever.
Cynthia Thomas knows this well. She spends her youth being abused by her father, something her mother allows to happen. Always bright in school, she uses a college scholarship to leave home, but as she matures, her adult relationships are still filled with pain and betrayal.
Before it is too late, Cynthia meets Ms. Graham, a woman who should probably hate her, but instead of hurting her, Ms. Graham offers her a way out of her abusive existence. But will Cynthia be able turn Ms. Graham's kindness into a better life, or will she be forever sucked into abusive relationships, like a moth spiraling toward a flame?

My Review:
     This book to me was sad at the beginning. I felt for Cynthia and wished that she could be free from all that she was put through. The book did have a happy ending though which I was glad for! The book took me a little longer to read then most as I had a hard time getting through certain parts of  the book. I liked the book overall though and would give this book 4 penguins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment